Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Reason, Season, Lifetime.....Update

I originally wrote this blog 2 years ago.
Since then many things have changed in
regards to some of the people I was thinking
of when I wrote this.
One of the "guys",
the one who disappeared for what seemed
like no apparent reason, came back into my
life shortly before Christmas! I couldn't have
asked for a better Christmas present, than to
have one of my very best friends come
back into my life. I knew I missed him a lot,
I just never knew how much until
I experienced the happiness of
having him back!
Thank you hun, you know who you are :)
I'm looking forward to countless days of 
smiling, laughing and being affectionately
called "brat", lol.


One of my "internet  friends" has changed
my life in such a profound way, I don't even know where to begin.
Yes Dawn, I'm talking about you! LOL 
This amazing woman has changed my life in so many ways and every single one of them is for the better. She has become my best friend for life. Talking about this incredible person, will have to be a future blog all of it's own. Our story "Dawn & Jen" is like no other and I mean that in the most wonderful way imaginable! I don't want to give too much away, but thank you isn't enough. LYLAS (love you like a sis) isn't just simply words when signing the end of an email.... they're words written in my heart & soul forever :)

My girls.... it goes without saying. It seems like we have been friends forever (some have and some only for a few years) and each of you means more to me than you know. Thank you for always being there, in the good times and the not so good :)

Sadly, a few people are no longer in my life. Some simply drifted away and others I chose to remove from my circle of friends. In either case, it's never easy to lose a friendship. I really do wish the best for all of them.

To all the internet friends, I hope to be able to meet more of you in the future! You can never have too many friends. One of life's greatest blessings is being able to pick and choose, the people we want to surround ourselves with. The ones you want to call family. Friendship really is a garden. It grows and blooms in miraculous ways. However it still needs tending, you can never just take it for granted. So fill it with sunshine, laughter and love. Sometimes it'll be watered with tears, but even those will help it grow.




Hugs to all of you & thank you for being my friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment